You guys! I have to tell you about my new favorite lipsticks! They’re matte, come in liquid or crayon formulations, and best of all… they’re 100% safe for those of us struggling with Malassezia Folliculitis, aka Fungal Acne!
A Lipstick That’s Safe for Fungal Acne
I want to start this review off by telling you guys about how I have struggled with a mysterious “lip rash” for so many years of my life. I did so much research on the internet, bought every cream or product that promised to cure it, and yet the rash remained.
It was also itchy, scaly (not in a hot mermaid way, obviously), and burned/itched all day every day. I spent countless hours trying to cover it, checking my reflection every spare chance I got. I had decided it was some form of contact dermatitis or eczema, and yet no product formulated to help those conditions worked to heal it.
And guess what? Nothing ever helped my lip condition until I discovered I was struggling with malassezia folliculitis (also called fungal acne). If you’re not sure what that is, check out these blog posts:
That’s why bringing you this Maybelline Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick review is so important to me! It’s the first lipstick I’ve used in years that not only doesn’t irritate my lip rash, but also lives up to its many wonderful claims. Read on for the full story…
Why are Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks & Crayons so good?
- These lipsticks are SUPER PIGMENTED and come in a WIDE RANGE OF COLORS!
- They are long lasting but won’t SHRIVEL OR DRY YOUR LIPS OUT.
- They are blendable! As in, they won’t dry the instant you lay down the color, and you can even fluff out the pigment with a brush to have a less drawn on lip look.
- The crayons have a built in sharpener, so you always have a clean line. Which is handy for lining lips as well!
- The liquid matte ink applicator has a pointed tear drop shape that allows you to get into corners, so you can contour your lips with expert precision.
- They are perfect for everyday use and (obviously) won’t take up much space in your bag!
Check out this little video I made for an idea of what I mean when I say the sky’s the limit on how you can use these babies! I’m using the shade Creator!